Discipleship Training is CTK’s confirmation ministry. It engages youth in grades seven and eight in an educational process that keeps relationships at the center. We gather for Discipleship Training on Wednesday nights, 6:00 – 8:00, during the school year, to examine the faith so that our youth are prepared to affirm their faith on confirmation Sunday. Each week, our students enjoy a meal, interaction, scripture, prayer, and an accompanying lesson. We want our youth to know what they mean when they say, “I believe.”
This year (2017-2018) we are doing an overview of the Old Testament. We will learn the story while connecting themes that help us understand more about what God is doing in the world, what we understand about humanity, and what God’s promises are for us.
- Youth Permission – required for all who participate
- Host Family Signup – This is a Signup Genius for host families
- Donut Sunday sign up (for grades 7-12 and adults)
Discipleship Training Documents:
- Schedule – 2016-2017
- Guiding Word Intro and Passage Selection Guide
- Guiding Word Project
- Faith Statement – If you are struggling with this, please make an appointment with Christine to work on this.
- Acolyte Schedule